Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together
Organize your life, record what matters, and get stuff done!
What the heck is a dot journal? It ’ s a planner, to-do list, and memoi for every face of your life: work, home, relationships, hobbies, anything.
Early adopter Rachel Wilkerson Miller explains how to brin a dot journal work for you —whether you find the picture-perfect examples on Pinterest inspiring or, well, intimidating. You ecide how simple or elaborate your journal will be, and what get in there:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don ’ ts, and more
- Symbols that would make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, year, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals ( think health, money, travel)
- Accoutrements such as washi tape, book darts, and les!
Original Title of the Book
Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide
Published July 31st 2017 by The Experiment