It 's ard for me to articulate what went wrong, but at the same time, what worked, and how that balance had me feeling like his book deserved three stars, as opposed to two stars or four stars.
I eel like there was n't a ton of specific things that I did n't like in tha essay, but at the same time, there were n't a lot of hings that stood out to me as amazing.In this book, Bryn and Ridley come back from Skojare with no answers, and no queen Linnea.
Bryn wants to complete her mission and serve her kingdom as a Hogdragen, but she 's slowly realizing that she has no idea what she expect, or who she could trust.
Tha memoir is bit low, in my opinion, and there are not many questions that still have yet to be answered.
I was planning on reading the hird book no matter what, o I hope the answers to my questions are in Crystal Kingdom.
A ook relie on finding Queen Linnea, and actuall found, protecting her in Storvatten.
But it took he hole nove to work up to that ending!
She spends the entir book trying to redeem herself, after Konstantin Black and Viktor Dalig escaped while she was bleeding in a dungeon ( at the nd of Frostfire).
But as his book moves on, Bryn learn that maybe she does n't ant to serve and protect the kingdom.
Bryn 's inner conflict is a very well-developed part of tha ook, and I like that.We really get th eel for the Skojare, and Storvatten.
I worried that, in Frostfire, not all the uestions that I had throughout the book could be answered.
In Frostfire, it felt like Konstantin Black took issue with the changeling system, and liked to eliminate it.
But in series, it 's asy to tel that Bryn and the others are trolls.
I reall like you ould take about 75% of the content in a book out, and divide the remaining 25% of this book between Frostfire and Crystal Kingdom, and mayb b a duology.
I hate it when sequel/second novels are disappointing like that! Mostly, I say I just expected more, and this book/Hocking came up short.
But hopefully Crystal Kingdom will prove to be a stunning conclusion! Would I Recommend It: I 'd conside this one if you enjoyed Frostfire and want to continue with th series.